A 3-d printed lithograph that I made for my wedding. The light source is a high intensity 1-watt LED powered by 2-aaa batteries.
Test prints of the panels. It took a little bit to dial the settings just right so the images would have better fidelity.
Image embedded into the top structure. The rails hold the side panels together and the top image is easily changed. I made several different models so the dozen or so lamps made wouldn't all look the same.
Putting it together. There is a custom base that holds the side panels, a battery holder, and the Luxeon LED.
At the rehearsal dinner. End of the night, the lamps were a success.
An array of LED's. Add globs of got glue to diffuse the light.
The circuit wiring. Have a pattern and plan when soldering this many LEDS.
Second version. Now using LiPo battery for longer life.
Dura Products LLC
This is the load station. It's meant for bulk fluid transfer. I designed and refined the electrical parts of this product. I tested and refined the mechanical aspects. My main role was Project Manager for this product.
Interior electrical, half done.
Switches! It's very quaint but extremely reliable when zero failure is neccasary.
Proto test fixture for control of 4 different 1/4 horse pumps.
Refined model. Smaller, more sturdy, and faster to construct.
Developing some techinical documentation prototypes for the graphic designer to make pretty.
Laying out the vector graphics. I chose California because I love their wines and the state has a beautiful shape.
After cutting, soaking the wood in wood conditioner to raise the grain so it can be sanded properly.
3-d Model that I designed to act as a drilling guide. Without a drill press, boring the correct size hole requires something like this. There are market options available but they seemed like cheap plastic. I can print cheap plastic.
Actual print of the part. I lined the part with steel pipe so the drill-bit wouldn't damage the guide.